Single-Channel Remote Speaker Station
- Half-duplex, push-to-talk functionality
- Four modes of operation that are internally programmable
- Microprocessor controlled logic and switching
- Balanced local program input with separate level control
- Visual and audible call signaling
- Optional 4-wire daughter board for flexibility
- Wall or console mountable, or optional V-Box for portable or desktop use
- Built-in speaker
The KB-701 remote speaker station connects to a single channel of partyline intercom, and operates in half-duplex mode, similar to a walkie-talkie. It features both an integral speaker and a flush-mount electret microphone with mic limiter and a push-to-talk button.
Note: Access the Encore Power Supply Calculator to estimate power requirements for analog partyline systems.