4-Channel 4-Wire to Partyline Interface
- Interfaces TV cameras, 2-way radios, fiber circuits and other 4-wire devices to Clear-Com partyline
- Individual Transmit Receive and Null controls
- Transmit output switchable between mic and line level
- Built-in test jack and oscillator for quick nulling
- Selective partyline capability
- Accepts balanced or unbalanced 4-wire input
- Transformer isolated
- Terminal block and XLR connectors for each interface
- Powered by the intercom line
The IF4W4 modular 4-wire interface connects camera intercoms, two-way radios, fiber optics, and other 4-wire devices to a standard Clear-Com intercom line.
Note: Access the Encore Power Supply Calculator to estimate power requirements for analog partyline systems.