2-Channel Remote Speaker Station
- Talk/Listen from headset mic, telephone handset or push-to-talk microphone
- Four modes of operation that are internally programmable via dip switches
- Balanced local program input with separate level control
- Visual and audible call signaling
- Optional 4-wire daughter board for flexibility
- Wall or console mountable, or optional V-Box for portable or desktop use
- Built-in speaker
The KB-702 remote speaker station permits the user to select between two channels of partyline communications, with the ability to talk and/or listen on the selected channel. The user can listen via the integral speaker, or may use a headset or telephone-style handset – and can talk via a headset mic, a telephone handset, or a push-to-talk microphone.
Note: Access the Encore Power Supply Calculator to estimate power requirements for analog partyline systems.