2-Channel Beltpack with XLR-6 Connector
- XLR-6 line connectors for 2-Channel + Program Audio
- Visual LED indicators on top of keypad
- Tactile buttons for Call and Talk
- Recessed rotary controls for Volume with end stops
- Concealed, programmable DIP switches
- Program Audio thumbwheel adjustment
- Fully compatible with current and previous Clear-Com analog partyline systems
- Low operating current for more beltpack daisy-chaining
- Rugged and strong construction
- “Clear-Com Sound” for intelligible audio
The RS-702 is a two-channel analog beltpack that can carry power and audio through the XLR-6 line connector. Each beltpack combines high headroom, low-noise audio and shaped frequency contour (the “Clear-Com Sound”) to deliver clear audio.
Note: Access the Encore Power Supply Calculator to estimate power requirements for analog partyline systems.