2-Channel Beltpack with XLR-3 Connector
- Visual LED indicators on top of keypad
- Tactile buttons for Call and Talk
- Recessed rotary controls for Volume with end stops
- Concealed, programmable DIP switches
- XLR-3 line connectors with 2-channel TW connectivity
- 3.5mm Program Audio Input jack
- RTS-TW compatible
- Fully compatible with Clear-Com analog partyline systems when using the TWC-703 adapter
- Low operating current for more beltpack daisy-chaining
- Rugged and strong construction
- “Clear-Com Sound” for intelligible audio
The RS-703 is a two-channel analog beltpack that can carry power and audio through the XLR-3 line connector. Each beltpack combines high headroom, low-noise audio and shaped frequency contour (the “Clear-Com Sound”) to deliver clear audio.
Note: Access the Encore Power Supply Calculator to estimate power requirements for analog partyline systems.