Single-Channel Beltpack with XLR-3 Connector
- Visual LED indicators on top of keypad
- Tactile buttons for Call and Talk
- Recessed rotary controls for Volume with end stops
- Concealed, programmable DIP switches for Latch Talk, Talk with Call, LEDs Off, Mic Gain, Mic Type and HP Level Off
- Fully compatible with current and previous models of Clear-Com analog partyline systems
- Low operating current for more beltpack daisy-chaining
- Rugged and strong construction
- “Clear-Com Sound” for intelligible audio
The RS-701 is a single-channel analog beltpack that can carry power and audio through the XLR-3 line connector. Each beltpack combines high headroom, low-noise audio and shaped frequency contour (the “Clear-Com Sound”) to deliver clear audio.
Note: Access the Encore Power Supply Calculator to estimate power requirements for analog partyline systems.