UMX-TPS-TX120 transmits universal video signals at a resolution of up to 4K together with audio and control up to a range of 170 m over a single CAT5 or better class cable. This transmitter was designed for digital and analog video and audio signals:VGA YPrPb and HDMI 1.4 with analog stereo audio from local input or embedded 7.1 HBR audio and also handles HDCP encryption. Analog signals (both audio and video) are converted to a digital format and can be transmitted separately. Using the factory, custom or transparent EDID emulation, the user can fix and lock EDID data on each input connector. Advanced EDID Management forces the required resolution from any video source and fixes the output format conforming to the system requirements. The unit offers bi-directional and transparent IR, RS-232 and Ethernet transmission. IR and RS-232 connections support command injection, allowing the sending of any IR or RS-232 control command directly via the LAN connection. Remote powering is available through the single CAT cable, but local power supply can also be used. The device can be mounted on a rack shelf or used standalone. The device is compatible with both HDBaseTTM extenders and matrix boards.
- Built-in Event Manager control automation feature
- 1920×1080@120Hz/4:4:4, 4096×2160@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- Extends VGA, DVI or HDMI 1.4 + Audio + Ethernet + RS-232 + IR over one CAT5/6/7 cable
- Audio embedding (or replace original audio)
- Ethernet extension (100 Mbps)
- Command injection on RS-232 and IR ports
- Bi-directional RS-232 and IR extension (pass-through and control)