The HDMI-TPS-TX210 is a compact video, audio and control transmitter for use over a single CAT cable up to 170 meter distance for ever-changing environments such as small board rooms and classrooms. The extender was designed to handle HDMI1.4 digital video, embedded audio and control signals.
The HDMI-TPS-TX210 handles HDCP encryption. Using the factory, custom or transparent EDID emulation the user can fix and lock EDID data on each input connector. Advanced EDID Management forces the required resolution from any video source and fixes the output format to conformto the system requirements. The unit offers bi-directional and transparent IR, RS232 and Ethernet transmission. Furthermore the RS232 and IR connection supports command injection. Remote powering is available through the single CAT 5e … CAT 7 cable, but a local power supply can also be used. All devices can be mounted on a rack shelf or used standalone. HDMI-TPS-TX210 is compatible with both the HDBaseT extenders and matrix switchers.
- Built-in Event Manager control automation feature
- 1920×1080@120Hz/4:4:4, 4096×2160@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- Ethernet extension (100 Mbps)
- Command injection on RS-232 and IR ports
- Bi-directional RS-232 and IR extension (pass-through and control)
- Extends DVI or HDMI 1.4 + Audio + Ethernet + RS-232 + IR over one CAT5/6/7 cable
*Depends on cable category and quality