QolorFLEX® 5×2.5A Multiverse® Dimmer (P/Ns 5943): The QolorFLEX 5×2.5A Multiverse Dimmer is a constant voltage,
five-output dimmer that can be controlled wirelessly using City Theatrical’s Multiverse wireless DMX* or SHoW DMX Neo wireless DMX/RDM technology, or with wired DMX.
This dimmer provides 20-bit PWM resolution and 8-bit or 16-bit control for extremely smooth dimming at the low end of the dimming curve.
It uses detachable input and output connectors to make wiring easy. Configuration is performed using RDM, such as with a City Theatrical DMXcat®, or with City Theatrical’s USB Configuration program for PC/Mac.
A mounting bracket is included with the Dimmer to allow easy mounting to scenery. This dimmer is designed and built in the USA by City Theatrical. It pairs perfectly with QolorFLEX 5-in-1 LED Tape for ideal use in props and costumes,
or for areas where space is a concern.
– Wireless or wired DMX input
– Wired DMX output
– Mounting bracket included
– Compatible with all Multiverse and SHoW DMX Neo SHoW IDs
– User selectable choice of 2.4GHz or 900MHz radio (P/N 5942 only)
– DMX termination selector switch
– Per channel level indicator lights
– Per channel PWM frequency, response time, and curve selections
– Per channel bump buttons, with disable function
– Per channel offsets to balance the point at which each dimmer first turns on (important for perfect low end balance)
– DMX data loss options
– Micro USB port for firmware updates and configuration
– Class 2 outputs
– Error detection and signal light for short circuits, over current, over/under voltage, over temperature