Each Multiverse Node is a transceiver. As a single universe transmitter, it functions in a similar plug and play manner to the Multiverse® SHoW Baby® and legacy SHoW DMX SHoW Baby® products, and also has a full user interface, with four buttons and a backlit LCD display. As a receiver, the Multiverse Node is the primary single universe standalone receiver in the Multiverse system, and can be part of a larger multi-universe setup.
• Choice Of Broadcast Radio
Transmit and receive on the 2.4GHz band (P/N 5903) or on the 2.4GHz or the 900MHz band (P/N 5902).
• mDMX (Multiverse SHoW IDs only)
mDMX is a form of DMX optimized for wireless broadcast that dramatically reduces data being broadcast, thereby reducing unneeded radio energy.
• mRDM (Multiverse SHoW IDs only)
Multiverse is able to broadcast RDM information without disrupting the DMX broadcast. This feature is not available even in wired RDM systems. (Not available on SHoW DMX Neo SHoW IDs.)
• SHoW Key Security (Multiverse SHoW IDs only)
SHoW Key is an additional three-digit code that can be added to the Multiverse SHoW ID that will prevent any other system set on the same SHoW ID from interfering with your system.
• Forward Error Correction (Multiverse SHoW IDs only)
Allows the Receiver to detect and correct errors that may occur in the wireless transmission of data.
• Ultra Low Latency
Total average system latency of 4ms.
• User Selectable Adaptive Spread Spectrum Frequency Hopping
Adaptive Spread Spectrum Frequency Hopping identifies and masks off hopping channels that contain interference, replacing them in the hop sequence with alternate channels.
• Adjustable Output Power
Sometimes an application calls for the most available broadcast power, but many entertainment systems can utilize lower output power to reduce detrimental effects on other radio systems in the venue, reduce reflections, and improve performance.
• User Selectable SHoW IDs
City Theatrical has always produced wireless DMX products that allowed the user to select the optimum transmission method. Users may select full bandwidth hopping, hopping limited to a section of the spectrum (including areas of the spectrum outside of the Wi-Fi range), or adaptive hopping.
• Protocols supported: ANSI E1.11 DMX512-A; E1.20 RDM
• Compatible with all Multiverse and SHoW DMX Neo products
• User can select a single universe to receive
• A very simple user interface to set SHoW ID and universe
• RDM proxy and responder functions
• DMX 5-pin in and out/thru ports
• Rugged cast aluminum enclosure
• Antenna: Omni Broadband 900MHz/2.4GHz, 2dBi/4dBi (P/N 5902); Omni Broadband 2.4GHz, 4dBI (P/N 5903)
• Auto-selection of transmit or receive mode
• Firmware updateable via USB port
• CL2 power supply with locking connector
• Built-in auto select DMX512 termination
• Selectable display timeout and brightness level
• A hanging bracket for hanging from pipe or truss