FreeSpeak Edge Base Station
- Supports up to 6 IPT or FSE transceivers and up to 10 E1 transceivers (1.9 or 2.4GHz)
- Supports up to 100 channels
- Standard 1 rack unit (RU) device
- High quality 12kHz audio to FS Edge beltpacks
- 2 large full-color touch screen TFT displays
- 4 rotary encoders for gain and menu operation
- Headset connection
- Stage Announce and Prog. Audio cable included
- Functions as PTP Leader Clock
- Wireless 5GHz Edge transceivers and beltpacks
- Wireless 1.9GHz and 2.4GHz FSII splitters, transceivers and beltpacks
- Dante enabled audio devices
- AES67 devices via Dante controller
- 4-wire ports (8 ports RJ45)
- 2-wire ports (4 XLR-3F)
- GPIO (D-type 9 pin)
- LAN – 2 x RJ45, 2 x SFP
- CCM browser-based configuration tool
- Direct management with encoders and display
The FreeSpeak Edge base station is a standalone 1RU device that provides extensive connectivity to a wide range of Clear-Com endpoints along with third-party Dante devices. Built primarily to deploy digital audio connections and IP transceivers, the base station also provides support to FreeSpeak II and Edge beltpacks, 1.9 GHz E1 and IP transceivers*, and 2.4 GHz E1 transceivers.
Please refer to the Clear-Com AoIP Network Recommendations guide for additional switch settings and network characteristics.
*Note: A 1.9 GHz beltpack cannot roam between and E1 1.9 GHz transceiver and an IP 1.9 GHz transceiver. Beltpacks on each system can communicate through the base station.