4-Wire Interface with Call Signal
- High-quality partyline to 4-wire audio conversion interface
- Maintains hybrid null with multiple units on a channel
- Converts call signals to RS-422 data with selectable baud rate
- Connects intercom with call signal over fiber
- Clear-Com and RTS compatible
- Built-in test tone and jack for nulling
- Multi-mode data status LED
- Powered by the intercom line
The EF-701M interface converts a single channel of standard or TW party line intercom to four-wire audio, while also converting call signals to RS-422 data (and back).
Note: Access the Encore Power Supply Calculator to estimate power requirements for analog partyline systems.