4-Channel 2RU Remote Station with Built-in Speaker
- Dual-action electronic Momentary/Latching Talk buttons
- Individual listen volume controls
- Visual and audible call signaling
- Balanced audio input with program interrupt (IFB)
- External switchable line termination on each channel
- Microphone limiting
- Hot mic and line-level outputs
- Stage Announce with relay
- Built-in speaker
The RM-704 is a 2RU four-channel remote station with programmable front panel buttons and individual channel volume control. The RM-704 is powered directly from the intercom line and requires no external AC power.
Note: Access the Encore Power Supply Calculator to estimate power requirements for analog partyline systems.