2-Channel 1RU Remote Station with Built-in Speaker
- Selectable one- or two-channel communication
- Momentary/Latching talk buttons
- Individual call buttons
- Visual and audible call signaling
- Balanced audio input with program interrupt (IFB)
- Hot mic and line-level outputs
- Stage announce output with relay
- Built-in speaker
The RM-702 is a 1RU two-channel remote station with programmable front panel buttons and individual channel volume control. The RM-702 is powered directly from the intercom line and requires no external AC power.
Note: Access the Encore Power Supply Calculator to estimate power requirements for analog partyline systems.