Listen Technologies’ LR-5200-IR receiver—one of the receivers in the next-gen Intelligent Digital Signal Processing (iDSP) line—gives assistive listening users an option for high-performance audio in a compact device that offers best-in-class pickup and range. The LR-5200-IR also provides houses of worship, theaters, lecture halls, and other venues with an affordable and easy-to-manage solution when adding or expanding their assistive listening options.
The built-in rechargeable battery technology makes the LR-5200-IR an economical and environmentally friendly choice, reducing the costs of operation and ownership while offering a strong, reliable receiver. Each unit features a micro-USB connection which, in addition to being used for quick and convenient battery charging, also allows for fast and simple firmware updates, setup, and programming.
The integrated neck loop and lanyard with DSP loop driver makes the LR-5200-IR easy to wear and simple to use for listeners with T-coil equipped hearing aids. Additionally, the OLED display built in to each receiver provides at-a-glance information including channel status, battery level, and more.
From businesses to banquet halls, theaters, and more, the LR-5200-IR makes an outstanding choice for a comfortable, clear, and reliable personal listening receiver.
One (1) LR-5200-IR Advanced Intelligent DSP IR Receiver*
*The LR-5200-IR comes with a quick start guide and a non-proprietary field replaceable Lithium-ion battery.
- High-performance, ultra-sensitive infrared personal listening receiver offering the best reception, sensitivity, and range in its class
- Compact design—the smallest of its kind—makes it easier to wear, dispense, store, and maintain
- Advanced rechargeable battery technology reduces costs and provides long-lasting charge for extended use
- Integrated neck loop and lanyard with DSP loop driver provides an ideal listening experience for users with T-coil-equipped hearing aids
- OLED display offers at-a-glance information including channel status, battery level, volume, and more