Complete with IR receiver, integrated neck loop/lanyard, and a universal ear speaker, the LR-5200-IR-P1 package offers a quick and convenient way to order the equipment you need to expand your IR assistive listening system.
The LR-5200-IR iDSP receiver is the smallest device of its kind, giving users a lightweight and convenient way to utilize your assistive listening technology. Each high-performance receiver offers unmatched sensitivity, range, and clarity, and the advanced green battery technology makes it more convenient and affordable for businesses and venues.
The integrated neck loop/lanyard gives listeners with T-coil-equipped hearing aids an improved listening experience, while the included universal ear speaker allows anyone to take advantage of the clarity and signal range that the LR-5200-IR offers.
Each receiver features an OLED display for clearly communicating the channel name and status, battery charge level, and volume level. A programmable channel select button lets users cycle through the available/active channels, and the micro USB connection allows for easy setup, programming, and firmware updates.
For an unmatched listening experience in small and mid-size spaces, including boardrooms, classrooms, houses of worship and more, the LR-5200-IR-P1 receiver package offers the best way to start or expand your IR assistive listening system.
One (1) LR-5200-IR Advanced Intelligent DSP IR Receiver*
One (1) LA-430 Intelligent Ear Phone/Neck Loop Lanyard
One (1) LA-401 Universal Ear Speaker
*The LR-5200-IR comes with a quick start guide and a non-proprietary field replaceable Lithium-ion battery.
- Complete Intelligent DSP (iDSP) receiver package includes the equipment needed to begin or expand your IR assistive listening system quickly
- High-performance ListenIR receiver provides the best signal pickup and range of any IR system on the market
- Ideal for adding or expanding to venues and businesses with an existing IR assistive listening system
- Includes one (1) LR-5200-IR receiver, integrated neck loop/lanyard, and a universal ear speaker
- Can be worn around the neck or with the belt clip, making it the most discreet listening device on the market
- Integrated neck loop / lanyard with DSP loop driver improves the listening experience for T-coil users
- Ideal for multi-channel applications where users need the convenience of selecting channels themselves
- Smallest device of its kind makes it easier to wear and for venues to dispense, store and maintain
- Advanced green battery technology reduces costs of ownership and eliminates the hassle of purchasing, changing, and disposing of alkaline batteries