The QolorFLEX 5x8A Dimmer can control a full 40A of LED tape spread 8A each. This allows the control of unique combinations of LED tape, such as QolorFLEX 5-in-1 LED Tape (five channels), RGBX tape (four channels), RGB tape (three channels), bi-color tape (two channels), and/or a single color tape (one channel) together in one unit.
The QolorFLEX 5X8A Dimmer uses constant voltage technology to ensure consistent full range dimming, which is especially important at low end light levels. An easy-to-read onboard display and four-button user interface allows selection and control of six functions, including:
1. Setting DMX addresses.
2. Setting quantity of DMX channels.
3. Selecting 8 or 16 bit output resolution.
4. Setting PWM frequency (500Hz to 30KHz).
5. Setting output dimming curve values for matching the dimming curves of other dimmers in use.
6. Setting the device’s operating profile, and setting stand alone modes.
The unit requires a separate power supply providing input voltage of 12-24VDC. The maximum current load per channel is 8A with a maximum device output of 40A.All QolorFLEX 5X8A Dimmers are RDM capable.