UMX-TPS-TX140-Plus transmits universal video at a resolution up to 4K with audio and control up to a range of 170 m over a single CAT5 or better class cable. This transmitter was designed for digital and analog video and audio signals e.g. DVI, VGA, YPrPb, HDMI1.4 and DP 1.1 with analog stereo audio from local inputs or embedded 7.1 HBR audio and to handle HDCP encryption. Analog signals (both audio and video) are converted to a digital format and can be transmitted separately from each other. Using the factory, custom or transparent EDID emulation the user can fix and lock EDID data on each input connector. Advanced EDID Management forces the required resolution from any video source and fixes the output format conforming to the system requirements. The unit offers bi-directional and transparent IR, RS-232 and Ethernet transmission. Furthermore the IR and RS-232 connection supports command injection, allowing it to send any IR or RS-232 control command directly from the LAN connection.
Remote powering is available through the single CAT cable, but local power supply can also be used. The device can be mounted on a rack shelf or used standalone. UMX-TPS-TX140-Plus is compatible with both the HDBaseTTM extenders and matrix boards.
- Cisco VC room integration compatibility
- Advanced control feature pack for 3rd party video conference collaboration
- Built-in Event Manager control automation feature
- 1920×1080@120Hz/4:4:4, 4096×2160@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- Audio embedding (or replace original audio)
- Ethernet extension (100 Mbps)
- Command injection on RS-232 and IR ports
- GPIO control ports
- Extends VGA, DVI, HDMI 1.4 or DP 1.1 + Audio + Ethernet + RS-232 + IR over one CAT5/6/7 cable
- Bi-directional RS-232 and IR extension (pass-through and control)