- Native PoE soundbar for Q-SYS
- 3.5-inch woofer + 0.75-inch tweeter
- Two-way design provides wider off-axis response optimized for program and voice content
- Supports vertical and horizontal mounting
- Powered-over-Ethernet enables power, data, and control over a single cable
- Programmable RGB light bar
- Consistent tonal characteristics across the entire NL Series family to let you mix and match form factors
- Q-SYS integrates loudspeaker voicings (Intrinsic Correction™) to simplify the tuning process
- Comprehensive management via Q-SYS Designer Software and Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager
- Includes quick-install wall bracket, with 3 cm of fine adjustment
Two-way network PoE soundbar: The Q-SYS NL-SB42 is a two-way PoE soundbar that features a 4-inch woofer and 0.75-inch tweeter, and supports both horizontal and vertical mounting. The two-way design enables a wide off-axis response, and is primed to better handle program and voice content, making it a great option for any high-value space.
In Sync with Q-SYS Call Sync: The Q-SYS NL-SB42 network soundbar features a fully configurable LED status indicator. This LED can also be controlled automatically by Q-SYS Call Sync, which syncs onboard controls and LED status indicators on select Q-SYS device (NM-T1 microphone, TSC Series Gen 3 touchscreens & NL-SB42 PoE soundbar) keeping the state of all in-room endpoints in sync. Additionally, Q-SYS Call Sync provides mute sync for UC platforms via the Q-SYS HID controller, as well as ringing and hook state for Q-SYS softphone and POTS controller.