Introducing the PTZOptics SuperJoy, a PTZ camera joystick controller designed for smooth, efficient production workflows. The SuperJoy takes remote pan, tilt, and zoom camera operations to the next level in a simplified user interface with advanced controls for power users.
- SuperJoy’s HDMI video output provides a 1080p video preview for any camera connected to the SuperJoy that has an RTSP video feed available for use. This HDMI video output is ideal for viewing cameras over a local area network. In this way, a SuperJoy controller can be set up anywhere on a network to gain PTZ camera controls with a low-latency, live video preview.
- Ergonomic, rubberized controls and pressure-sensitive dials for precise, on-the-fly-tuning, with no OSD adjustments required
- Status-responsive backlit buttons and knobs indicate available camera modes, while optional tablet/computer control can allow for remote monitoring
- Cabling: RS-232, RS-485, RS-422, RJ-45
- Max Cable Distance: 3,937’ (1200m) using 24 gauge twisted pair (for RS-485 only)
- Power: 6W|12VDC/PoE (802.3af) (Only use one power source at a time)
- Control Protocols: VISCA over IP (PTZOptics & Sony), Serial Control (RS-232, RS-485, Pelco-D, & Pelco-P), & NDI®
- Multiple Control Types: IP AND Serial
- Maximum Cameras: 255 total cameras (28 cameras (4 groups of 7 channels) plus a group with up to 227 cameras)
- Design Notes: Compatible with most PTZ cameras
- HDMI Output