The NC-110 is a fixed-lens, ePTZ camera that features a 110° horizontal field-of-view for smaller and wider rooms. Joined by traditional PTZ models in the line, the entire NC Series offers simple and scalable video solutions for any size meeting space.
Features & Benefits
- Fixed-lens, electronic pan, tilt, zoom (ePTZ) with 110° horizontal field of view
- Distribute video via the Q-LAN network anywhere it is needed
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Complete camera imaging controls, including white balance, focus and exposure
- User-configurable resolution and quality for IP streams (up to 1080p), providing greater flexibility for a wide variety of use cases
- Image Rotation control to allow for inverted mounting
- Built-in mounting hardware
- Includes lens cover for privacy
- Comprehensive management via Q-SYS Designer Software and Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager
Seamless camera reframing: The NC-110 offers motorless, electronic pan, tilt, zoom (aka ePTZ), allowing a user to digitally zoom into an image or field-of-view and move it around the frame. This allows for different location presets that can easily be recalled without participants seeing any camera movement.
The 110° horizontal field-of-view makes it ideal for wide rooms with relatively short distance between the lens and furthest participant. It also features a 4K image sensor outputting a 1080p IP stream, allowing a user to zoom in 2x digitally while maintaining native resolution.