4-Port 1RU Panel for 2-Wire Interfacing
- Intercom-over-IP: routing intercom and audio signals over IP networks
- Up to 6 LQ devices can be networked to create standalone partyline intercom group
- Supports up to 8 SIP client connections per LQ device (license required)
- Supports up to 8 Agent-IC and Station-IC clients per LQ device (license required)
- Connects to HelixNet via HLI-ET2 over LAN or WAN
- Add up to 24 ports of audio I/O per HelixNet Main Station by connecting to LQ Series
- Adjustable bandwidth on a per port basis
- 2-wire powering, termination and auto-nulling
- Compatible with Clear-Com and RTS systems
- Female and Male XLR connectors at each port
- Network-friendly OPUS Codec
- Browser-based Core Configuration Manager application
- Networked Control Events for multi-unicast one-to-many routing
LQ IP interfaces enable connection of 2-wire partyline, 4-wire or 4-wire with GPIO audio over LAN, WAN or Internet IP infrastructures. The LQ Series consists of compact LQ boxes and rack-mounted LQ-R panels, available in 2-, 4- or 8-port versions. The partyline ports are Clear-Com and RTS compatible. Two standalone partyline intercom circuits can easily be constructed by connecting two partyline ports. The 4-wire ports can interconnect with devices, such as analog ports of any matrix intercom system, analog telephone circuits, two-way radio gateways and audio consoles. A maximum of six LQ Series IP devices can be linked together in any 2-, 4-wire or 4-wire with GPIO combination.
LQ Firmware Release 4.2 now enables users to save and recall their configuration settings and manage how the device is used with a new LQ Resource Calculator.