The LT-84 ListenIR 2-channel transmitter-radiator (Pat. 9,712,246) from Listen Technologies provides venues, businesses, government agencies, and more with an affordable and easy-to-use assistive listening solution.
Offering twice the IR power and up to six times the coverage area of similar products, the LT-84 can transmit a clear, reliable signal across 2,787 square meters (30,000 square feet). This signal range ensures that users in any mid-sized space, from the boardroom to the courtroom and beyond, enjoy an uninterrupted audio performance.
The LT-84 is also the first infrared assistive listening system to feature expansion radiators (LA-141), which provide delay compensation to ensure that there are no signal cancellation dropouts. Up to four (4) expansion radiators (LA-141) can be added to the system to offer additional coverage (when mounted within 30.48 m [100 ft.] from the unit).
In addition, the LT-84 is the only two-channel transmitter-radiator that can transmit on up to four different frequencies (2.3 MHz, 2.8 MHz, 3.3 MHz, or 3.8 MHz). This flexibility in the field makes setup and operation even easier, while also eliminating the need to purchase separate, frequency-specific transmitter-radiator units.
With the included mounting hardware, and the flexible frequency selection and input connectivity, the LT-84 is an ideal way to add infrared assistive listening capabilities and ADA compliance to your business or venue.
One (1) LT-84 ListenIR 2-Channel Transmitter/Radiator Combo
One (1) LA-210 12 VDC Universal Power Supply/Power Cord
One (1) LA-344 Flexible Mounting Hardware
Two (2) Phoenix Type Connectors
One (1) LA-303 Multi-Lingual Assistive Listening Notification Sign
One (1) Quick Start Guide
- Affordable, effective, and expandable solution ideal for small to mid-size spaces such as classrooms, courtrooms, boardrooms, and more
- Multiple frequency options offer additional flexibility and simplicity during installation and setup
- Offers gapless coverage up to 2,787 square meters (30,000 square feet)
- Can be expanded with up to four (4) LA-141 expansion radiators for additional coverage area
- One-cable design utilizes a single CAT-5e to carry both power and signal to LA-141 expansion radiators
- Multiple input options for easier setup and operation