Part of our Intelligent Digital Signal Processing (iDSP) line, the LR-4200-IR is the smallest device of its kind, resulting in a compact unit that won’t burden the end user. An integrated neck loop/lanyard makes each receiver easy to wear, and the DSP loop driver offers an improved listening experience for anyone with a T-coil-equipped hearing aid. Dual 3.5mm output jacks also allow receivers to be shared between users.
Each receiver is also equipped with a micro USB connection, making it easy for venues to charge and update the units via any standard USB port.
Extended speaking sessions, presentations and more can be challenging for other devices, but the LR-4200-IR incorporates advanced rechargeable batteries that offer long life and reliable power. Charge status, along with channel information and volume level, are easy to read on the integrated OLED display.
From corporate environments to conference proceedings and beyond, the LR-4200-IR is an outstanding receiver choice for any venue looking to offer convenient, reliable assistive listening.
One (1) LR-4200-IR Intelligent DSP IR Receiver*
*The LR-4200-IR comes with a quick start guide and a non-proprietary field replaceable Lithium-ion battery.
- High performance IR receiver offering best-in-class sensitivity and range
- Integrated neck loop/lanyard with DSP loop driver for an enhanced T-coil listening experience
- Smallest device of its kind makes it easier to wear and use and for venues to dispense, store and maintain
- OLED display showing channels, battery status, channel status, volume level, and more
- Lanyard and belt clip options offer convenient and discreet choices for the end user
- Advanced rechargeable battery technology eliminates the costs and hassles associated with frequent battery replacement
- Designed for single-channel applications