The HDMI-TPN-TX107 and HDMI-TPN-RX107 transmitter and receiver devices with SDVoE technology are Lightware’s newest development allowing users to extend HDMI 2.0 signals up to 4K60 4:4:4 video resolution from a single source to multiple destinations through 10G Ethernet networks.
Beyond the benefits of sending high-resolution video over long distances, the extenders are also capable of handling various connectivity standards, including a 1G user Ethernet channel over the 10G link, as well as command injection into IR and RS-232.
The additional Gigabit Ethernet port is also a valuable addition, allowing users to connect an additional device to the network directly through the TPN extender. This is particularly useful for controlling external devices like projectors and displays.
HDCP 2.3 and basic EDID management functionality are also among the features offered by these devices, such as their connectivity and easy integration into a wide range of AV operations and with 3rd party devices, such as the Christie Terra projector.
When using direct connection in point-to-point mode, both the transmitter and receiver are compatible with Lightware’s TPX family of products.
- Allows for the transmission of HDMI 2.0, embedded audio, Ethernet, RS-232 to multiple receiver devices through a 10G Ethernet switch
- Plug&Play compatible with Lightware TPX devices
- Can be remote powered through CATx cable (PoE PD)
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- HDR and Low Latency Dolby Vision support