The HDMI-3D-OPT-RX110DD successfully passed and got certified for the Tempest SDIP27 Level B standard, making it suitable for defense and intelligence projects where high levels of reliability is critical.
HDMI-3D-OPT-RX110DD optical receiver provides extension of uncompressed 4K@30Hz video and audio over one multimode fiber for up to 2500 m. The unit offers an analog audio output, and works at all standard AV resolutions.
HDMI-3D-OPT-DD series extenders offer data diode technology, which means that an optical fiber with a sender on one side and a receiver on the other ensures that data can only be transferred in a forward direction, and never in reverse. This means is no two-way transfer, preventing leakage and manipulation from taking place.
- Built-in data diode for enhanced security
- 1920×1080@120Hz/4:4:4, 4096×2160@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- Adjustable analog audio settings (volume, gain, balance)
- Single Fiber Technology
- Audio embedding from 3.5mm jack or 5-pole balanced Phoenix connector
- HDMI 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Local monitor output on transmitter