ETCnomad turns your computer into a lighting controller for Eos family software. Use your
computer as a stand-alone controller for programming and show playback, or as a backup or client to Eos and Element lighting systems.
ETCnomad is available in two output capacities – ETCnomad Base or ETCnomad Unlocked. Base supports 1024 outputs while Unlocked supports 6144 outputs.
When operating as a client, ETCnomad accesses the full output count of the Eos system to which it is connected. The Base version of ETCnomad can be upgraded to Unlocked by purchasing an
after-sale upgrade code.
• Computer-based lighting control software; Windows 7 or higher and Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave)
• USB key allows output from Eos software on a personal computer
• Net3/ACN/sACN and ArtNet output; DMX/RDM via ETC Gadget II and Gateways
• Show Control and I/O Gateways, OSC and UDP triggers
ETCnomad can communicate via Ethernet-based lighting protocols (Net3/ACN/sACN and ArtNet) or by use of the ETC Gadget II USB>DMX/RDM converter.
• ETCnomad is compatible with ETC Universal Fader Wings on a PC.
• ETCnomad is compatible with Eos Programming Wings (PC and Mac native).
• ETCnomad is compatible with Eos Motorized Fader Wings 10/20 (PC and Mac native).
• ETCnomad is compatible with Eos Fader Wings 20/40 (PC and Mac native).
• ETCnomad is compatible with OSC controllers.
• ETCnomad also supports connection with third-party USB-MIDI panels via Direct MIDI.
to date with the latest features. The device also permits Net3 Concert software to interact with your fixtures to snapshot a preset on your LED luminaires or to output a look.