2-Channel 2 Amp Power Supply
- Provides up to 2 amps at 30 Volts
- Supports up to 40 beltpacks, 10 speaker stations, or 12 headset stations
- Full current capacity can be divided between the two channels
- Exclusive Intelligent Fault/Overload Sensing (IFOS) for system reset
- A+B Link switch for single-channel operation
- Built-in test tone generator for set up and diagnostics
- UL listed and CE certified
- Line and load regulated
- Short-circuit protected
The PS-702 can supply up to 2 amps at 30 volts DC to two channels in a 1RU. This is sufficient to power up to 40 beltpacks,10 speaker stations, or 12 headset stations even under the most demanding conditions. Either channel is capable of supplying up to 1.2 amps. The full current capacity may be divided between the two channels.
Note: Access the Encore Power Supply Calculator to estimate power requirements for analog partyline systems.