2-Way Radio Interface
- Interfaces any 2-way radio to a single channel of Clear-Com, RTS or compatible system
- Accepts any walkie-talkie or radio with headset and microphone jacks
- Individual transmit and receive level controls
- Bi-color LED audio level indicator
- Powered by the intercom line
The TW-47 is a stand-alone interface designed to connect a 2-way radio or walkie-talkie into a single channel of a standard Clear-Com, RTS, or compatible 2-wire party-line intercom system. It provides both audio connection and “push-to-talk” transmitter keying, using standard Call signals.
Note: Access the Encore Power Supply Calculator to estimate power requirements for analog partyline systems.