At Lightware, our aim is to continuously develop and create solutions that perfectly fit the needs of AV professionals at various fields and application environments.
Consequently, and in line with the feedback we received recently, we are delighted to introduce a new product bundle that packs the renowned SW4-TPS-TX240-Plus extender with a separate HDMI-4K de-embedder.
This solution is particularly useful for environments where a presenter or lecturer addresses a wider audience, such as educational applications and auditoriums, hence the audio signal needs to be de-embedded and sent to speakers or audio system closer located around the podium.
Since the receiver is normally placed further away from the presenter, the possibility to de-embed the audio signal near the transmitter can greatly simplify system design, thus make life easier for AV professionals when installing devices in such environments.
Beyond the obvious advantages and benefits represented for integrators, this bundle also offers fantastic value and better price-point than purchasing the two products separately.
The SW4-TPS-TX240-Plus comes with Lightware’s Advanced Control Pack 2 offers unparalelled third-party control capabilities and a plethora of automation features like the MiniWeb configurator that together create a safe and efficient touchless environment for any collaboration.
- Built-in Event Manager control automation feature
- 1920×1080@120Hz/4:4:4, 4096×2160@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- Extends DVI, HDMI 1.4 or DP 1.1 + Audio + Ethernet + RS-232 + IR over one CAT5/6/7 cable
- Audio embedding (or replace original audio)
- Ethernet extension (100 Mbps)
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking
- Command injection on RS-232 and IR ports
- Input cable equalization up to 20m at 1080p60Hz (with 24 AWG high quality DVI/HDMI cable)