EDIUS 11 Pro Jump Upgrade – This is the version for you if you already have EDIUS version 2-9, EDIUS Neo 1-3.5, EDIUS EDU (educational version) or EDIUS Pro Home Edition. When activating the program you will have to type in your previous EDIUS serial number as well.
EDIUS 11 New Features
- Glitch effects: Spice up your projects with the new ready-to-use glitch effects. Simply add them to videos, animations, logos, graphics, and titles.
- Animated icons: To help you quickly find the optimal effect, EDIUS 11 now shows all transitions with an animated icon.
- Auto color correction: A new intelligent filter – based on human perception – automatically optimizes your video footage, even with challenging material.
- AI noise elimination: Utilizing AI based voice recognition, EDIUS 11 now allows you to eliminate even extreme noise better than ever before.
- New Audio Editor:To further optimize audio, EDIUS 11 includes a professional Multitrack Audio Editor for analyzing, restoring, and mastering audio.
- Speech to Text: The new Audio Editor also includes a Captions Editor which allows an AI based speech to text workflow. In EDIUS 11 you can use the created captions as markers or subtitles.
- New Titler: The new integrated, fast, and powerful Titler allows you, amongst others, to burn subtitles into your video. You can easily change the style of the subtitle by choosing from different designs.
- Quick project start: Easily start up an EDIUS 11 project that automatically matches the clip settings.
- Social media project and export presets: Use presets in horizontal, vertical, and square formats for various social media platforms.
- Adjustment clip: Save time by using adjustment clips when applying effects to multiple clips.
- OFX Plug-in native support: Enjoy a new world of possibilities with the native OFX plug-in support. Integrate even more effects and filters and work more efficiently.
- Mync 11 Tab in EDIUS: EDIUS includes Mync, a comfortable and powerful tool to help you manage your media files and quickly prepare your footage for editing. Set In and Out points, add markers, tags and comments and point out clips by changing their color and rating. The new EDIUS 11 Mync Tab puts all these tools and assets at your fingertips directly in EDIUS.
- Chorus Hub collaboration: The optional Chorus Hub server enables EDIUS 11 editors to collaborate with others. More information…
- AI services: Thanks to its open structure, you can integrate 3rd party AI services into EDIUS 11. Functions like quality control, scene description and face detection allow you to tailor your EDIUS workflow.
- GPU hardware support: EDIUS 11 offers extended GPU decoding and support for the latest PC hardware.
- 3rd party hardware support update: EDIUS 11 comes with support for the latest I/O hardware from AJA and Blackmagic.
- Latest Format support: No other editor natively supports such a vast variety of formats and codecs as EDIUS 11. With EDIUS 11 you will always be able to use the latest cameras, drones, smartphones and more.
- Avid DNxHD-codec support: EDIUS 11 Pro now also supports the Avid DNxHD-codec.
- Sony XAVC H support:The latest codec from the new Sony camera “Burano” is already supported in EDIUS 11.
- HEIF Image support: EDIUS 11 also supports “High Efficiency Image File” HEIF Format used by a growing number of smartphones.
- Mync 11 media management software is included in EDIUS 11. New features are:
- Extended clip management features: Mync 11 offers an enhanced clip management to quickly prepare your footage for editing.
- EDIUS Project and Sequence management: Manage not only your media files, but also your EDIUS projects and sequences in Mync 11.
- Transcode (Preset base): You can now convert media files into new file formats. Mync comes with a selection of presets for the most popular media file formats.
- Job Monitor: Use the job monitor to watch the background jobs not only of EDIUS but also Mync, for example when transcoding or exporting media.
- In the future, Mync 11 will also support storyboard editing, search for duplicate files and offline clips, verify copy, hide clips and more…
- EDIUS 11 is bundled with the following great new modules for optimizing audio, title creation and video effects. The regular retail price for these modules alone is more than US$700. With EDIUS 11, you get all these great solutions for free as part of the EDIUS 11 package:
- Audio Filter Plug-in Pack: Acon Digital EE for EDIUS 11
- Audio and Captions Editor: Acon Digital Acoustica EDIUS Edition 7.5
- Titler Plug-in Pack: VisTitle Express for EDIUS 11
- Video Transition and Filter Plug-in Pack: ProDAD Vitascene V5 EDIUS Edition
During the product-cycle of EDIUS 11.xx new features and updates will continuously be made available to users free of charge.
EDIUS 11 trial version
You can download and test the 30-day trial version of Grass Valley EDIUS 11 for free: EDIUS 11 Download