Available in two sizes with audiovisual output capability, ColorSource AV consoles give you hands-on control designed for the latest technology. These affordable, portable desks specialise in streamlined, plug-and-play setup; when you power up a console, it recognises intelligent lights in the rig and auto-populates them in patch. Simply use the onboard touchscreen to drag each fixture into place on a customizable stage map, and you’ll be programming in minutes. With the flick of a fader, you can run effects, mix LED colours, and play sound and video effects . Now you can handle your small rig – with style.
• ColorSource 20 AV: 20 faders and 80 control channels (dimmers or multi-parameter devices) within five sACN universes
• ColorSource 40 AV: 40 faders and 80 control channels (dimmers or multi-parameter devices) within five sACN universes
• Four configurable sliders, five configurable soft-keys and a home button
• 7” multi-touch screen for information display, control of moving light parameters and data entry
• Two 5-pin XLR DMX/RDM ports
• One RJ45 port for lighting network connection
• Two USB ports
• 1/8” stereo audio input and output ports for sound to light and audio playback
• One HDMI™ port for image/visual effect playback and external monitor functions
• Amigo™ browser based network remote
Ships With: ColorSource consoles ship with a power supply and the regional specific power cord.