Arcadia Central Station is the centerpiece of a scalable IP networked intercom platform with support for more than 100 wired and wireless intercom user stations of various form factors, frequencies and connectivity. Coupled with Dante and analog interfacing of audio and control, Arcadia is suitable for any infrastructure. Arcadia’s compact 1RU form factor is capable of mixing 180 audio signals, features front panel intercom user station, fast and easy setup, configuration and monitoring. With the future-proof ability to grow in capacity and features over time, Arcadia is the ideal intercom system.
Note: Access the Arcadia Calculator to determine which Arcadia size you need based on the number of licensed ports that are required for your system.
(1)1.9 GHz beltpack cannot roam between E1 and IPT transceivers. 1.9 GHz E1 and IPT transceivers should not overlap on the same system.
(2)Requires Arcadia with sufficient number of Licensed Ports.
Arcadia Central Station
- Flexible Dante and Analog Interfacing
- Easy to use CCM™ browser configuration
- Scalable capacity licensing
- Fast front panel color touch screen with tactile encoders for control and configuration
- Plug-and-go with central discovery
FreeSpeak Wireless Intercom
- (10) E1 Transceivers (1.9(1), 2.4 GHz)
- (16) IP Transceivers (1.9(1), 5 GHz)
- (40) Beltpacks(2) (1.9(1), 2.4, 5 GHz)
HelixNet Wired Intercom
- (24) Enabled Channels(2)
- (64) Endpoints (HRM, HKB, HXII-BP)
Dante Audio Network Interfaces
- (64) Dante Ports(2)
- (8) 4-Wire – 1 for PGM/SA
- (4) 2-Wire – 550mA per pair
- (2) GPI Optically Isolated
- (4) GPO Relay
- (2) FreeSpeak E1 – RJ45/SFP switchable
- (4) LAN – 2 x RJ45, 2 x SFP; Assignable to Management/HelixNet, AES67, Dante Primary and Secondary