Agent-IC is a downloadable app that provides Eclipse HX administrators the option of having a fully-featured mobile user station on iOS and Android devices. Each Agent-IC Client’s access is managed by the central administration control within the Eclipse HX EHX Software. The system supports user login and audio encryption for a secure and private interface with Eclipse HX. Agent-IC supports one-to-one, one-to-many, partyline, ISO and IFB communication. The app also supports local cross-point level control and notification functions.
TRY IT FIRST!
Download the free App from Apple App Store or Google Playstore to test Agent-IC on your iOS or Android devices before you purchase.
Note: Mobile and wearable devices are not included with Agent-IC client licenses. One or more unallocated client licenses is required.
- Turns smartphone or tablet devices and select wearables into fully-featured mobile user panels
- Connects over Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G and LTE networks
- Up to 32 clients on a single IVC-32-HX interface card
- Up to 64 clients on a single E-IPA-HX interface card
- No external server required
- Password controlled access to Eclipse HX system with secure audio encryption
- Agent-IC licenses allocated on demand by matrix using a floating licensing scheme
- Free app download via Apple iTunes or App Store for iOS devices or via Google Playstore for Android devices
- Version 8.0 or higher for iOS; Version 5.0 or higher, including select wearables for Android