The Q-SYS SPA-Qf 60×2 network amplifier continues the Q-SYS Platform evolution of pairing centralized Core OS processing with expanding endpoint utility. With available GPIO for control, two flex channels (either mic/line inputs or line outputs), and 70 Vrms/100 Vrms bridge outputs, the Q-SYS SPA-Qf 60×2 (two channel) provides the utility to centralize your processor’s connectivity across more spaces, all within a trusted native Q-SYS network amplifier.
Features & Benefits
- Rightsized Amplification: Two output channel models at 60 W per channel
- Flex I/O: Two onboard software-definable flex channels (as mic/line inputs with 48V phantom power, or as line level outputs)
- Bi-directional GPIO: Power/control microphone LEDs, sensors or buttons using four bi-directional GPIO pins
- Compact Design: Half-rack, 1RU footprint and included hardware for multiple mounting options allows for flexible placement
- Convection Cooled: Provides quiet, continuous performance