Bring Collaboration Spaces to the Next Level
The UCX-4×2-HC30D universal matrix switcher enhances and extends the possibilities of a meeting room and allows meeting participants to easily use their own devices such as laptops, and preferred video conference platforms while also utilizing the available assets of the meeting space, just like the HDMI displays, room cameras, and other USB peripherals.
Exploit the Possibilities of USB connectivity
The device utilizes the USB-C connectivity for a simplified transmission of 4K video, audio, control signals, and power, and allows data speeds of up to 5 Gbps under the USB 3.1 Gen1 and allowing video resolution capabilities up to 4K@60Hz at 4:4:4. Users who connect their laptop or other mobile devices to the USB C switch can also enjoy charging up to 60w, thus eliminating the need to look for a wall plug and to avoid sudden interruption of meetings.
Devices such as laptops that do not come with USB-C connectivity can also be connected quickly and easily, using a combination of HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.1 Gen1 connections without compromising on either video resolution or data speeds.
The device is designed to be a centerpiece of any collaboration space and can be connected to four USB peripherals via USB-A type connectors.
The device allows up to four hosts to be connected to the system, and also ensures quick and easy switching between these hosts, making this universal matrix switcher a perfect fit for smaller meeting areas, involving 6-12 people.
Additional Features and Capabilities
Automated room control features are also included through GPIO ports, besides RS-232 and occupancy sensor connectivity.
The switcher also thrives when it comes to audio capabilities, offering analog audio de-embedding features as well as support for DANTE/AES67 network connection to send DANTE/AES67 audio stream directly to a dedicated audio system.
Security is always a key concern in the corporate world, therefore our engineers ensured that the UCX-4×2-HC30D adhere to the strictest security standards.
Secure corporate Ethernet interfaces ensure secure device control and configuration under the SSH, SSL, and HTTPS standards, whilst the device can also be securely connected to a closed network of room control devices such as wall panels or routed to the corporate system for additional control options, all via separate Ethernet layers.
The Taurus UCX offers noiseless operation in most environments where conditions are considered regular, just like in a meeting room where temperatures do not exceed the low 20s in Celsius or about 70-75 in Fahrenheit. The built-in fan is designed to operate only if the device is installed in a cabinet or other environment with insufficient airflow. We specified a maximum of 30dBA noise level for our ventilation system in a meeting room, to comply with the NC-30 and NR 30 standards.
- USB-C input connectivity for 4K Video, Audio, Data, and Power (Video, Audio, Data and Power over a single USB-C connection)
- Multiple USB 3.1 Gen 1 connectivity for any type of USB devices (Camera, speakerphone, touch monitor, USB-HID devices etc…)
- Separate USB 3.1 Host switching layer for multiple USB hosts and USB devices
- Charging via USB-C up to 60w
- HDMI Stereo embedded Audio can be de-embedded and converted to 2 channel Dante/AES67 streams
- Dedicated secure corporate and room utility Ethernet connectivity
- Smart & noiseless cooling system
- USB-C charging up to 2 x 60W, depending on the AC/DC power supply type (from Firmware V1.4)
- CEC at the HDMI outputs (from Firmware V1.4)
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)